Sunday, May 09, 2010

Facebook Depression!

So i got introduced to a new term "facebook depression", and I am coming out to the world to say that I suffer from facebook depression. Not always, but occasionally I find myself looking at pictures of people I don't really know and becoming jealous of what they have.

But then I realize that some of them just put all these pictures to feel better about themselves. A lot of the times, the pictures are staged so that they can look more happy or rich or chic. People don't put pictures of themselves where they are sad, deplorable & miserable; They put pictures of happy occasions, funny moments etc.

I feel, its OKAY to feel lonely sometimes, its okay to feel sad sometimes, but we should not allow 'what others do or have' to make us unhappy about ourselves.

1 comment: